Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Thanksgiving and Thankswanting

I got to thinking about some of the stuff that would be really cool to have. Then I started thinking about all the stuff I already have. This is thanks for what I already have, and a wishlist of some of the things that would be really cool to have.

Early for Thanksgiving, but it's always a good time....

I love my husband. He puts up with me and our knack for collecting more pets. Since we met, the number of pets has doubled.

I love my house. Especially now since it looks more like 2 homeowners live here with pets instead of 2 squatters with a bunch of strays.

I love the family heirlooms that have found a home with us. They keep family legacies and memories close.

I love our pets. All 10. Each one of them has a very distinct personality that brings laughter to our home.

I'm grateful that our bills are paid, our pets are fed, our roof doesn't leak, and we have food to eat.

I'm grateful for family and friends that we keep close and that keep us close.

Now for some fun stuff....

Josie needs a cover to keep her from getting any worse. A fully stocked garage would be even cooler. Then she could really be the car of my dreams.

A new radio for my truck. Only 2 buttons work: On/Off/Volume and the Eject button. So I listen to the same station all the time. Good thing I like the morning show.

If I could find a way to quit working and afford to go to school full time and graduate in 2 or 3 years instead of 10.

An inordinate amount of cash to donate to the Wildlife Center to build or upgrade facilities. They're not bad off now, but could use some help.

Wouldn't we all want more time?

No comments: