Wednesday, September 19, 2007

So today

turned out to be a better day than I expected. A weird headache started late Monday afternoon, became a pretty bad migraine yesterday, and I figured I was going to feel like crap all day today. After lunch, things started to get better, and the headache lifted on its own.


One of the girls I work with put giant signs up on my windows, "Ask me how old I am today" and "This is what 30 looks like"


My mom surprised me at work yesterday with a new shirt and cute card.


The guys I work with from the warehouse all signed a funny birthday card for me.


I got lots of birthday wishes from all over today.


Hubby sent beatiful flowers to me....

Hubby also gave me a new radio for my truck!!! I'm really looking forward to getting it installed. Now I can change the stations!!

Thanks, everyone, for making 30 so much better than I thought it would be!

No comments: