Friday, April 4, 2008

Some of what we've been up to....

I finally found a fuschia!! I've been waiting for the local hardware store to get them, but I found this one at Publix! I hung her in the window by the back door to get sun almost all day and we can see her coming in and out.

This is only a small part of the herb garden. There's a monster rosemary outside, as well as some oregano that has lived through two winters. The three on the right are all rosemary cuttings that are doing quite well. Everybody else L-R, Top-Bottom
Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Thyme, Oregano
Basil, Basil, Chives

3 comments:

Go for It ! said...

Really nice to have fresh herbs. I use a lot of basil and thyme :)

Good luck with the fuschia. They are so pretty but I never had much luck with them outside. Just too danged hot around here !

Yodame said...

Do you pronounce it basil or basil, herbs or herbs? :)

Unknown said...

Basil, and most definately not herbs!