Friday, December 28, 2007

Sprites be gone!

I sent my camera back to Olympus a week or so ago to have it checked out and possible even replaced. I've been following the progress, and it was shipped back yesterday and should arrive back at home next Thursday!! Warranty coverage is so worth it. It only cost me the shipping, and the repairs and return shipping were free. Hopefully, the camera sprites were convinced to leave me and my camera alone. Then I can catch up on some of the things I've been working on! And, I can put the camera case Hubby gave me for Christmas to good use.

Oh, and the new laptop!

Yay!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday in a few weeks!(in case I forget...I will be 41 next week, afterall) I forgot we were both Virgos! Cool!

Patti

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who knew about sprites! People always look at me crazy like when I mention them...whatever.
Patti