Thursday, November 1, 2007

Can't come soon enough!

While I was out in Utah for Jenny's reception, some friends were thanking Jenny and her man for the tickets to a very popular show that has a bit of a cult following. When they announced that it was SPAMALOT, I very nearly had a fit, as Hubby and I are quite the followers.

Halloween morning, Hubby left out for work earlier than usual. In the near dark, I asked if he was dressed as a lumberjack. To which he replied, "Yes, and I'm ok!" He had a very similar exchange with a coworker. The coworker roiled with laughter while the receptionist looked on, quite confused.

You may have also noticed a couple of new features on my sidebar. These come after we got some very exciting news yesterday.

SPAMALOT is coming to the 'Ham! After quite a bit of research, and a very fast, enthusiatic decision, tickets were purchased, and there was much rejoicing!

3 comments:

Chris said...

and there was much rejoicing...

yaaaay *quietly*

Anonymous said...

Such a nerd!!! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks anon!